Helping Kids Be Their Best
We believe that every child should have a world-class club experience that will develop their potential to be great, to be productive, to succeed and to soar.
- Your Southside Boys and Girls Club is asking that all of our parents text "ssbgc" to "97000". You will receive a message back stating that data rates may apply. If You have unlimited text messaging this message will not apply to you and no additional fees will be added. We will be using this to communicate with you on special events, closings, and etc. If you have any questions, please ask the front desk clerk.
- We would like 100% participation. Thank You in Advance!
Dates to Remember!
- Chesapeake Public School Closed-Open at 2:30pm Monday, February 1, 2016 - Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Norfolk Public School Closed-9am-4pm Thursday, February 3rd, 2016 - Friday, February 4th, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Sleepover @ Berkley Unit Cost: $10.00 Friday, February 12, 2016 from 9:00pm-9:00am Club Closes at 5:00pm
- President’s Day - Club Closed Monday, February 15, 2016
- Black History Program at 6:00pm Thursday, February 25, 2016
Leave a Legacy
Your gift can change the lives of youths in your community.
Black History Program-A Blast from the Past
All month long, we will be celebrating Black History month in each rotation and we will end the celebration at our Black History Program on Thursday, February 25, 2016 at the Berkley Unit at 6:00pm. This is a family event so we are encouraging All parents to attend. Hope to see you all there.
Parents, come in today and sign your child up for the Valentine’s Sleepover at the Berkley Unit from 9:00pm-9:00am. We will be providing Dinner, snacks and a light Breakfast.
The cost is $10.00 per child.
Members can come in pajamas.
Members need a pillow and sleeping bag/blanket.
Please see Admission’s Clerk for more detail.